Identify the Gaps in Your Restaurant Menu and Services
By David Scott Peters
Restaurant Tip of the Week
Analyze your menu and services to see if there’s anything you should be offering to capture more customers and more sales. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you offer a healthy appetizer, sandwich, salad or entrée?
- Do you offer gluten-free menu items?
- Do you offer sugar-free desserts?
- Do you offer vegetarian menu items?
- Do you offer a great iced tea?
- Do you serve liquor, beer or wine?
- Do you offer a gourmet root beer?
- Do you offer soy milk?
- Do you take all major credit cards?
- Do you accept checks?
Changing just a few of your restaurant’s products or services based on the above questions could make a big difference in your success.
David Scott Peters is a restaurant expert, coach, trainer and speaker, specializing in systems for independent restaurant owners. He is the nationally acclaimed restaurant coach whose unique “SMART Systems” approach to boosting profits has earned him the title of, “The man who can walk into any restaurant in America and find $10,000 in undiscovered cash before he hits the back door – Guaranteed!” Visit www.TheRestaurantExpert.com for more. Learn more tips, tricks and secrets in David’s free five-part e-course, “How to Explode Your Restaurant Profits NOW!” Simply sign up to receive the e-course at TheRestaurantExpert.com.