Speaker Teaches Independent Restaurant Owners How to Increase Chances of Survival
Restaurant expert presents restaurant success strategies at the Foodservice Expo August 18-20 in LA
(July 19, 2013 – Phoenix, Ariz.) – Thousands of restaurant and hospitality professionals will trek through the 2013 Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo August 18-20 in Los Angeles, Calif., looking for ways to improve their restaurants. Featured speaker David Scott Peters invites them off the trade show floor and into an educational session with him where he will teach the secrets to being successful.
Peters, a speaker, coach and trainer helping independent restaurant owners, is scheduled to lead five education sessions to teach attendees how to cut costs and increase sales to be more profitable and to better compete against the big chain restaurants.
The educational event will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The event is popular for its trade show floor and the new products featured by exhibitors. But it’s also an opportunity for restaurant owners to gain valuable tips and information to run a successful restaurant.
“The restaurant business is extremely competitive and getting more challenging with each passing year,” said Peters. “Independent restaurant owners just don’t have the support that big chain restaurants have, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have a successful, profitable, well-run restaurant, which is what I will teach them in LA.”
At the show in LA, David will present the following education sessions:
- Sunday, Aug. 18 from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — This Catering Job Could Be Killing You
- Sunday, Aug. 18 from 4:15 to 5 p.m. — Don’t Be a “Crazy Maker” in Your Restaurant
- Monday, Aug. 19 from 3:45 to 4:45 p.m. — Eight Simple Steps to Control Your Pour Cost and Explode Your Profits
- Tuesday, Aug. 20 from 12:45 to 1:30 p.m. — Seven Simple Steps to Control Your Food Costs and Explode your Profits
- Tuesday, Aug. 20 from 2:45 to 3:30 p.m. — Seven Crucial Steps for Controlling Labor Costs
To learn more about Peters’ education sessions at the upcoming Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo or to register for this year’s program, visit www.westernfoodexpo.com.
Learn more about Restaurant Systems Pro at https://restaurantsystemspro.net/about/