One-Day Workshop for Restaurant Owners
Independent restaurant owners invited to learn ways to cut costs and increase sales
Controlling the Most Important Number in Your Restaurant… Prime Cost with a focus on Labor Costs
Presented by David Scott Peters, trainer, coach, speaker and founder of TheRestaurantExpert.com
July 8, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
TheRestaurantExpert.com World Headquarters
1125 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Ste. 105
Phoenix, AZ 85027
What Attendees Will Learn:
– Why industry standards don’t apply to their restaurants
– What expenses make up this magic number called prime cost
– How to calculate this magic number and what makes it what it is
– Ways to improve managers’ performance
– How to avoid profit draining labor practices and take back control of your time clock.
– What to do to ensure you are using your labor dollars in the right department at the right time
– Why employees who work more than one position in your restaurant have the greatest potential for time clock abuse
– How to avoid cutting labor too soon
– How this simple acronym, PPETF, is your key to a well trained and efficient staff
Restaurant Expert David Scott Peters teaches the key ways independent restaurant owners can immediately impact the bottom line, get more cash in the bank and motivate employees. Attendees to this seminar begin to make more money with their current restaurant menu just by digging in with the systems David teaches in this one-day seminar.